Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So this is how my day started:

Phone rings at 9am, I go answer it and it's a guy calling from a store at the mall I never go shopping at. He calls me to let me know I don't go to the their shop and asks why.

OK. Are YOU letting me know I don't go to your store? Dude, I know I don't!!! Let me tell you something... People don't have a reason for not going to your store if they have never been in there. Why do you call random number at 9 in the morning asking why they don't go shopping in your store? Sorry but it's a little retarded... Why don't you think about making a catalog instead? Or I don't know, buy a billboard or something, put a commercial on TV. Do you really think people want to talk to you over the phone? I mean, we work too! What kinda boss do you have? Does he really pay you to call people all day? Or is it you who gets really bored working there and just starts calling people!? Guess what.. I don't care about your new summer clothes! And I'm totally not going to your shop if I need them. Plus if you are losing your customers (which makes me think you are incredibly desperate) that's not a good way to make new ones. Is the rent getting expensive? Is your comission getting lower? Try out some marketing classes.. they might help.

3 comments:

  1. ODEIO.

    adri, entao. vou dar aula (começo dia 7) e volto a ter aulas a partir de amanha. mas anssim bial: pra tirar foto vai ficar fóda com esse tempo. guitar hero: treinei um pouco esse final de semana, ainda tou bem pamonha, mas rola brincar. vou ver a programacao da minha aula esse findi. se nao tiver, vamo fazer sabado ou domingo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, tá estudando o queeee?
    entao, tenho aula sabado o dia todo. caceta. mas domingo nao. :D
    tah trabalhando donde?

    aaahhh, me inscrevi em dois sites de trabalho voluntario em Blumenau, quando souber te aviso. vou ver nuns asilos assim, o que rola. :**

    ReplyDelete
  3. tah massa! eu tbm, a partir do dia 7 trabalho aos sabados de manha, IEI. oktober começa quinta! po, nem tinha me ligado que jah era essa semana. vamo entao, sabado? :D :**

    ReplyDelete